Thursday, May 17, 2012

trampoline fun

So the other day I told the kids that I wanted to take some action shots with my new camera, did I mention that I love, love, love my new camera. They love jumping on the trampoline so when you put active kiddos together with a trampoline you get amazing action shots! After I was done taking photos of the kids I had Ash take some of me. Lets just say I will not be posting them for a very good reason. You never look quite as good as you do in your head when you are doing the old cheer moves and the camera was total proof of that!  But the kiddos look cool. : )



 I was rather impressed with Ash's split jump. This is what I looked like in my head, not so much on the camera!

                                            His tongue just cracks me up! He always has it out.
Just to let you all know he did not land on his head like this he was rolling over and I took the photo. Such a goof!


No comments:

Post a Comment