Thursday, May 24, 2012

The great egg PURSE?

Once again we have come to one of the many highlights of kindergarten, the egg drop. Miss Brooke was very specific on how she wanted her egg contraption designed. "I am going to put my egg in a little baggie, because that is what Mrs. Fisher told us to do, then I am going to fold my pillow in half and you can tape it up." Well then! I guess she at least knows what she wants. After using almost a complete roll of black duck tape I realized how similar this "egg contraption" resembled a purse. Given the fact that Brooke is following her wonderful older sisters foot steps and is very much a girly girly I only found it fitting that her egg should be nestled nicely inside of a very fashionable duck tape purse. The only problem is we found out that sometimes fashion does NOT pay off. Although the purse was to "die for" and teachers from all over the school were lining up to put their order in for their very own black tape purse, as far as protecting the egg... well we will let the photos do the talking.







Brooke's response to the status of the egg, " it's all good mom because I only like scrambled eggs anyway! "

No comments:

Post a Comment